Sitting this morning watching the Rangers Leeds game from 1992 it dawned on me that I forgot to tell you, my lovely students what, you will be doing with your class time. The answer is...NOTHING! GO HOME! I AM SICK OF THE SIGHT OF YOU!
Only joking. What I plan on getting you to do is look at 5 blogs of varying topics that I will choose for you and you are going to review them. Looking at these blogs will give you an idea how to structure your own because i still think a few are struggling to get to grips with what it is i am asking of you. If you still don't get it...ask.
The blogs I wish you to review will be posted on here later so check back later.
Also I will be looking into the whole customisation of the blog as well so you can make it look all pretty if your little heart desires it.
Thursday, 25 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Would this be one of the few games that Ally McCoist got goals in europe for Rangers? Hehe!
Does Gary McCallister not score a belter ?
Post a Comment